Friday, May 18, 2012

On my Own

 Sorry for not posting. Jeremiah 29:11 says "I know the plans I h\ave for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." God tells us in his word that He loves us. He tells us that we will never be alone. He tells us that He forgives us. He tells us that he will recuse us from whatever we are going through. He might not take you out but he will help you through it. He also tells us that He will never give us more than we can handle. Although it seems like he does He really doesnt. I mean who knows more about ourselves, more about our lives and more about our DNA than the one who created us? If I were to make a scarecrow and stuff him with paper and tell everone I stuffed him with hay they will never know the difference. But You can't do that to God because He knows everything already. God promises that for those who know him, who have a personal relationship with him that he will call them to thier new home. A new home in paradise which is heaven. God has a plan for you and he will not call you home until you have fufilled that plan he has that one specific purpose that only you can do in the world. No one can do it except for you. Todays song is called On My Own by JJ Heller. When you listen to it, Make sure to remember that God loves you. He is your father. He will never leave you nor forsake you, and that you cant go home until you have fufilled your purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obb9n5x-pS4&feature=related

Look away from me
'Cause I don't want you to see
My experimenting with what I know is empty
I am in so deep
That I've almost stopped breathing
I know I'm drowning

I am on my own
I want you to call me home

It seems too late to apologize
What I've done is done
And yet when I look in your eyes
I am overcome

Home is not as sweet as it used to be
And it's all because of me
Should I leave it be
Or can I be redeemed                   

No comments:

Post a Comment