Thursday, November 17, 2011

Broken World

The world we live in is Broken. Answers are always being searched out. Anger and pain manifest in peoples heart and they dont know what to do about it. They dont know where to turn they dont know how to deal with it. Thats why you have people who look for answers in other places like money, love, sex, drugs and murder (to name a few). I still struggle with this too. In a broken world we cry out to feel hope. Some think hope is lost but its at this point where it is found. Jesus did not and will not forget about you. He hears your every pain and cry. He knows every tear you shed and he holds it in his hand. Sometimes God puts us through trials as a test. There is hope for the world. God said there will be peace among all nations. Until that day comes we will always be crying out "God help us." Until that day there will be pain. God however can help you through it. Philippians 4:13 says "For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." There aint no hope in money, hope in love, theres only hope in God. Where do you find your hope? In a broken world we cry to feel the hope that helps these hearts to heal your my strength your my rescue Jesus I hold on to you. Make sure its Jesus that you are holding on to and nothing else. Todays song is called Broken World by Across the Sky.

Promises shattered
Answers don't come
Friends say goodbye
Plans come undone
Dreams get crushed
Lies get told
Words can turn cruel
Hearts can grow cold

CHORUS
In a broken world where we cry to feel
Some hope that helps these hearts to heal
You're my strength, You're my refuge
In a broken world, Jesus I'm holding to You

You make sense of the madness
And make darkness flee (Yeah)
You bring such a calm
To the chaos in me
Show me life
(Show me life)
Tell me truth
(Tell me truth)
Day after day I keep running to You

CHORUS

Long ago, we fell so far 
(we fell so far)
Yet You came to where we are
In a broken world
A broken world
I will hold to you

CHORUS

Broken world where we cry to feel
Some hope that helps these hearts to heal
You're my strength, You're my refuge
In a broken world, Jesus I'm holding to You

link to song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecPVuDYZRQY

1 comment: